DrugInformer Search

Darunavir Ethanolate

Popular Brands: : Prezista, Darunavir, Tmc114, Darunavir Ethanolate, Tmc-114
Official FDA Reports19,778
Social Media Events9
Total Posts105
Avg. Review Score3.94/ 5
Active Ingredients
  • Darunavir Ethanolate
Brands and Other Names
Show more brands
Manufacturers
  • Janssen Products Lp

  This report is for all products sharing this active ingredient. For more details, please use our Workbench for research on individual brands like Prezista.

* Extracted from FDA Adverse Event Report

Explanation

The quarterly trend chart illustrates changing levels of adverse events over time. Results from both the FDA Adverse Event Database (FAERS) and adverse events extracted from social media by Druginformer are plotted side-by-side for easy comparison.


The proportion of people completing user reviews who complained about a side effect.

The proportion of social media adverse event complaints for each adverse event type.

The proportion of FAERS (FDA) adverse event complaints for each adverse event type.


Darunavir Ethanolate Side Effects

  Social Media
(Online Comments)
FAERS
(Reports Submitted to FDA)
Side Effect On Drug
Label
Overall
Alarm
Reports % of
Reports
Alarm Reports % of
Reports
Alarm

* DrugInformer calculates alarm using a proprietary algorithm. Alarm should not be taken as an ofiicial signal from the FDA or other regulatory entity.


User Voices

The following are comments from users that experienced side effects while taking Darunavir Ethanolate

Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease

Caused quite severe gastro intestinal issues for me


Source: comments/darunavir/prezista.html&sa=U&...

View full report on Darunavir Ethanolate related gastrooesophageal reflux disease

Did the author experience gastrooesophageal reflux disease while taking prezista?

What is this?

Gastrointestinal Disorder

Caused quite severe gastro intestinal issues for me


Source: comments/darunavir/prezista.html&sa=U&...

View full report on Darunavir Ethanolate related gastrointestinal disorder

Did the author experience gastrointestinal disorder while taking prezista?

What is this?

Diarrhoea

... Taoe, though I know that the post is old, Norvir is absolutely Devil's Piss. It has altered my taste, increased my sensitivity to the sun, and has been the cause of off and on diahrrea for the first 5...


Source: HIV General Discussions at DailyStreng...

View full report on Darunavir Ethanolate related diarrhoea

Did the author experience diarrhoea while taking prezista?

What is this?

Tell us about your Experience with Darunavir Ethanolate

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Share Your Experience

Druginformer Identified Side Effects: None

Posted By blessedone in fdb.rxlist.com on January 9, 2011 @ 12:00 am

This med with my others have been a wonder drug and I know that all it takes is the will to llove life and take the meds and live life.

Druginformer Identified Side Effects: None

Posted By Anonymous in drugs.com on December 14, 2010 @ 12:00 am

Prezista is the best I have ever had. It has some side effects but is good. I feel a lot healthier than I did before I start taking them.

Druginformer Identified Side Effects: Gastrooesophageal reflux disease, Gastrointestinal disorder

Posted By Anonymous in drugs.com on July 24, 2010 @ 12:00 am

Caused quite severe gastro intestinal issues for me

Druginformer Identified Side Effects: None

Posted By Anonymous in drugs.com on February 17, 2010 @ 12:00 am

My doctor has just switched me from Atripla, with Sustiva in it to Darunavir. The bliss of no side effects is wonderful. I do not mind taking four tablets rather than one if it gives me back a quality...

Druginformer Identified Side Effects: None

Posted By Anonymous in drugs.com on November 15, 2009 @ 12:00 am

Far fewer side effects than previous combinations I have been on, meaning a huge improvement in my day-to-day life. CD4 count has rocketed while on Darunavir/Prezista!

Druginformer Identified Side Effects: None

Posted By australiakamagra in facebook.com on May 18, 2015 @ 12:00 am

May 18 at 1:27am · Buy Kamagra Online in Australia Kamagra is used to treat erectile dysfunction. It works by helping to increase blood flow into the penis during sexual stimulation, and helps you...

Druginformer Identified Side Effects: None

Posted By AMarineAndHIV?ref=nf in facebook.com on May 7, 2015 @ 12:00 am

May 7 · What do y'all think about this. I have never been on Atripla because I started on Stribild.DHHS: Atripla No Longer Recommended as First-Line HIV TherapyThe U.S. Department of Health and Hu...

Druginformer Identified Side Effects: None

Posted By **David** in healingwell.com on April 27, 2015 @ 12:00 am

From your post, it sounds as if they have yet to biopsy the tumor on your kidney. An 80% chance of malignancy means there's a 20% chance of it being benign. Don't worry 'til it's time to worry. Beside...

Druginformer Identified Side Effects: None

Posted By imbb in healingwell.com on April 27, 2015 @ 12:00 am

Mitzi, The CT scan of the chest is to determine if the cancer, if it is cancer, has spread to the lungs. I recently posted my story, was diagnosed with stage IV melanoma last August. Primary tumor ...

Druginformer Identified Side Effects: None

Posted By themiz in healingwell.com on April 27, 2015 @ 12:00 am

Hi Mitzi....I am glad you finished treatment. Let's hope that is behind you. When is your surgery scheduled, and when will you know the results of the CT scan? Please know we are with you as you go t...


Additional Drug Information


* Warning: The facts and figures contained in these reports are accurate to the best of our capability; however, our metrics are only meant to augment your medical knowledge, and should never be used as the sole basis for selecting a new medication. As with any medical decision, be sure to work with your doctor to ensure the best choices are made for your condition.

* About FAERS: The FDA Adverse Event Reporting System (FAERS) is used by FDA for activities such as looking for new safety concerns that might be related to a marketed product, evaluating a manufacturer's compliance to reporting regulations and responding to outside requests for information. Reporting of adverse events is a voluntary process, and not every report is sent to FDA and entered into FAERS. The FAERS database may contain duplicate reports, the report quality is variable, and many factors may influence reporting (e.g., media attention, length of time a drug is marketed, market share). For these reasons, FAERS case reports cannot be used to calculate incidence or estimates of risk for a particular product or compare risks between products.